Friends of CASA of Ottawa County’s mission is to raise the level of awareness and provide funding and support for neglected and abused children under the jurisdiction of the Ottawa County Family Court. We strive to ensure the necessary resources for the CASA of Ottawa County, Michigan program to effectively advocate for children.
- Provide a CASA advocate for every child who needs one.
- Raise awareness of the plight of abused and neglected children in our community.
- Recruit new advocates and retain current ones.
- Meet children’s needs and provide extracurricular opportunities that foster parents cannot.
- Provide ongoing training opportunities for CASA advocates.
- Recognize and honor CASA advocates for their commitment to children.
- Fund activities for advocates and children to spend time together.